Link to BF2.org:
You can chat with fans of Battlefield 2 in a number of ways, either using an IRC client or by using our built in system by going here.
The BF2.org IRC Channel can be found on irc.gamesurge.net - #battlefield2 and irc.quakenet.org - #battlefield2. You only need to join one of the channels as both are linked to eachother.
If you already have mIRC you can click one of the above links to join our chat room. If you do not have IRC then you can chat using your browser by clicking here.
|How to download, install, set up mIRC and connect to our channel
|1. Download mIRC . It is free and it isn't that big in file size at all. You can get it over at http://www.mirc.com
2. Once you have downloaded mIRC, install it.
3. Once installed, go to the directory you installed it (Usually it is C:\Program Files\mIRC\) in and run mIRC.exe. When you first start it, you will see a dialog screen. Fill in your nickname, Name (doesn't have to be your real name) and your Email address, click OK .
4. Within mIRC there should be an open "Status" window, in the text field at the bottom of this window type "/server irc.gamesurge.net" without the quotes, this will connect you to the GameSurge network.
5. Once you are connected, a small popup screen will appear, this is the channels folder. Type in '#battlefield2' (without quotes) and then click on 'Join'. If the popup screen does not appear simply type "/join #battlefield2" without the quotes to join the channel. You are now able to talk to others in the channel.
If you need more help using mIRC then please visit this page
- DICE Interview
- Fubar stats. Unranked...
- Jet flight video...
- New staff - forum...
- [URA] Clan Seeking...
- Do you always play for...
- Victory In Iraq?...
- End of the Game as You...